Thank you for visiting this site. Please read this document carefully since the use of this site will mean your acceptance of the terms mentioned in this document.
Intellectual property rights
All copyrights, trademarks, graphic images and other materials of the site are the property of Trusted Tablets (the Owner) or are used with the permission of their Owner.
You have the right to browse the site, copy its fragments by printing, downloading to your hard drive or for distribution to other people. At the same time, such a right can be exercised only on the condition that you leave unchanged the notice of copyright and other property rights and that the copy of the site fragments will contain the trademark designation below. It is forbidden to copy any part of the site for the purpose of sale or distribution for the purpose of profit, as well as its modification or inclusion in another work, publication or website.
All trademarks, logos, symbols and service marks posted on the website are owned by Trusted Tablets. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting a license or the right to use any of the trademarks, logos, symbols and service marks posted on the site. Any use/misuse of trademarks, logos, symbols and service marks posted on the site or in any other content on this site that violates these Terms and Conditions.
Links to other websites
By clicking on the links provided on this website, you can go beyond the network of Trusted Tablets. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy of the information or the operation of websites owned by third parties. All links to other sites are provided with good faith, and we are not responsible for any subsequent changes to sites owned by third parties. The inclusion of links to other sites does not imply endorsement of these sites by our online pharmacy. We strongly recommend that all users carefully read the legal warnings and notices on the use of personal data posted on other sites.
This site is provided for use on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim any express, implied, statutory or other warranties (including implied warranties of merchantability or warranties of satisfactory quality or suitability for a particular purpose), including warranties regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability and relevance of the materials placed on the site, and respect for the rights of third parties, the continuous or error-free operation of the site and the absence of viruses on it, the security of the site, as well as in relation to the integrity and absolute reliability of the recommendations and opinions published by our pharmacy on the website. We hereby disclaim all warranties and guarantees relating to the foregoing.
In some countries, the exclusion of implied warranties is prohibited by law, so some of these exclusions may not apply to a specific user. In this regard, we recommend that you clarify this issue by checking the laws in force in your country of residence.
We reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the site or any element or part of the site at any time.
Trusted Tablets, like all other organizations related to the creation, production or provision of this website for use on our behalf, will not be liable for any losses, expenses, damage or monetary obligations, whether they are direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, factual, determined by special circumstances, or in connection with penalties that may arise as a result of your access, use or inability to use, change the content of this site or any nd another site on which you access by clicking on a link on this website or to the extent permitted by law, as a result of actions taken or not taken by us as a result received from your communications sent by e-mail.
We are not responsible for maintaining access to the materials and servers once provided on the site and are also not required to publish statements about any changes or updates. Any material posted on the site is subject to change without notice.
In addition, we will not be liable for any damage that may result from an infection of your computer by viruses, as well as damage to your other property that may result from the use, access to or downloading of any material from your computer our site. All risks associated with the decision to download material from this site to your computer lie solely with you.
You hereby expressly consent to the rejection of claims to the maximum extent provided for by law to our pharmacy/its management/employees/suppliers, that may arise in connection with the use or access to this site.
Rights and obligations of the Site users
The user of the Site has the right to:
- make complaints to the Owner regarding the Content posted on the Site or the operation of the Site;
- subscribe to Site news;
- use all posted communication tools with the Owner that are posted on the site.
At the time of visiting the Site and when using its capabilities, the Site user must:
- comply with the Rules, as well as the legislation of the USA, when using the Site, get acquainted with all legal information posted on the Site or available on it through links;
- leave the Site if you disagree with the Terms and Conditions, as well as the changes announced by the Company to them;
- regularly check changes to the Terms and Conditions.
When using the Site, it is prohibited to publish and disseminate any information that:
- contains threats, discredits, insults, defames honor and dignity or business reputation or violates the privacy of other Site Users or third parties;
- violates the rights of minors;
- is obscene, contains profanity, contains pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature involving minors;
- contains scenes of violence or inhuman treatment of animals;
- contains a description of the means and methods of suicide, any incitement to commit it;
- propagandizes and / or promotes incitement to racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, propagates fascism or ideology of racial superiority;
- contains extremist materials;
- promotes criminal activity or contains advice, instructions or guidelines for committing criminal acts;
- contains information of limited access, including but not limited to state and commercial secrets, information about the privacy of third parties;
- contains advertisements or describes the attractiveness of the use of narcotic substances, information on the distribution of drugs, recipes for their manufacture and tips for use;
- is fraudulent;
- violates the rights of third parties to the results of intellectual activity;
- violates the rights of subjects of personal data;
- violates other rights and interests of citizens and legal entities or the requirements of the U.S. legislation.
It’s also prohibited to:
- use the software and carry out actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Site;
- publish and disseminate on the Site or otherwise use viruses, trojans, and other malicious programs;
- place commercial and political advertising on the Site without the written consent of the Owner;
- carry out other actions that may harm the Site, the Owner and Users.
Rights and obligation of the Owner
The Owner provides the Site Users with technical capabilities for using the Site, providing round-the-clock equal access.
All information presented on the Site goes under the sign “as is” with possible errors, without warranties of any kind, express or implied. The Owner does not provide any warranties regarding the information posted on the Site. The Owner is not liable for any indirect, direct, actual or indirect losses, including lost profits, as a result of using the information posted on the Site, even if the Owner was warned about the possibility of such losses.
The Owner has the right to process the Personal Data of the Site Users.
The Owner agrees to consider notifications sent through the feedback form.
Jurisdiction and regulatory legislation
We cannot guarantee that the materials and information on this site will be available to users in all national communities or in all languages.
You and Trusted Tablets hereby agree that all disputes and claims that may arise as a result of and in connection with the use of this site are subject to settlement in accordance with U.S. law and fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of USA.
We reserve the right to make any changes to this notice. We recommend that you look at this page from time to time in order to always be aware of the changes made and new additional information.